It is a unique experience to explore Kythira from the sea. Paddling along the sometimes very rugged coast line, floating near impressive cliffs or in surprising caves, relaxing on a deserted beach for a picnic and enjoying a cool dive in the clear blue sea.
Pyrgos House organises guided kayak tours (duration 5 hours). During the tour you will be visiting areas and beaches that are only accessible by kayak or boat. Pristine, natural and pure. Don’t forget to bring your camera!
Depending on the wind direction, the departure will be from:
Kombonada Beach (east coast – central)
Lykodimou Beach (west coast – central)
Agios Nikolaos Beach (north coast)
- Kayak: single or double kayak
- Standard equipment: life vest
- Start: 10 am – end: 3 pm
- Transport: you will travel in your own car to the meeting point. The previous evening we will tell you which beach, by text message or by phone.
- Price: 45,00 euro per person (included water, fruit or a small snack); minimum 3 and maximum 6 participants. Your own private tour (2 participants) costs 60,00 euro per person.
- Pyrgos House cannot be held responsible for any incidents during the tour.
Enquiries and bookings: For further information and for bookings, please call (0030) 698986 3140. If you are on Kythira, just come along to the Pyrgos House Office in Potamos, next to the church.